Friday, January 30, 2015

Goodbye January!

Friday, January 30, 2015
Hey Beauts!

   January is graciously departing from our fingers and I must say, this month was great for me. I mentioned at the beginning of the month that I had some goals to achieve, and I must say I did pretty well. Let's review shall we,

Prepare for move
This task is just about completed. We still have a bit of preparation but nothing too stressful (I hope)

Scout for employment and housing
I have applied to all positions available and I have some houses on my list although we can't really do much until we arrive.

Reboot resume’
Resume' is completed and uploaded to the appropriate job search engines. (Let the excitement begin)

Research more about blogging
I have done some more research, I am currently working on branding and adding some services. My end goal is for this to be more than a blog, I want it to be the vehicle that I use for my passion which is helping others in various ways.

Complete my volunteering assignment
I completed my assignment and was very pleased with the end result. I not only learned some things but I was able to make some connections with some great people.


As February comes around, I will be thinking of some new goals for the month and some tips for living overseas. Also, I'll have a post up soon talking about the future of The Beaut Blogger.


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to

Own Your BEAUT!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you had a successful month, Ola! (PS: I just read your post about the changes coming to The Beaut Blogger. Are you thinking of a name change, too?)

    Drea | thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete

The Beaut Blogger © 2014